viernes, 6 de julio de 2007

Boys Like Girls - Let Go


Surely, the last song I can post before I travel to Ireland, I hope I'll have internet conection there and I'll try to keep this updated but... you never know!
As you can read, and making an exception, this is in English.
So... What does this song tell me?
For me... it talks about change, breaking with the past, starting a new path, moving forward to find your own way, discovering what's new.
Really emotional song, originally played by Imogen Heap, but hear covered live by Boys like girls.
I picked this unplugged version 'cause I think it's much more intimate than others
and the youtube clip was definetly the best.
I first heard it at the great movie "The Holiday" (I loved it)
However, the singer talks about other movie "Garden State" in which end this song sounds; but I haven´t seen it already
UN ABRAZO A TOD@S Y GRACIAS POR VISITARME,
ESTAMOS EN CONTACTO

5 comentarios:

Klomiz dijo...

Ahora mismo em pongo a practicarla con la guitarra, me ha molado. Gracias Willy ;)

Anónimo dijo...

ey guille soy albertin el listo, te dejo el comentario en el primer sitio q pillo espero q lo leas me a molado muxiiiisimo el a new song 4 mo 2 sing, me he visto muxo de los videos, pero permiteme una sugerencia, no solo las letras transmiten sentimientos, escuxa si te apetece canciones de un guitarrista q se llama andy timmons como a night to remember, carpe diem, cry foy you o all is forgiven aver q feelings te traen. sigue con el blog por favor!!! bye!!

gU!LLe dijo...

Me alegro de que te gustara pepe!
A ver cuando nos deleitas en directo! :D

gU!LLe dijo...

Hombreeee!
Albertiiiin! Qué tal tio?
Me alegro de que te haya gustaooo!
Tomo nota del guitarrista! Gracias por la sugerencia!
Gózatela y un abrazo, xinorri! jajaja

Paul dijo...

Como siempre, fantástico este blog gU!LLe my friend.

¿K tal Irlanda? ¿Sabes que tmb estuve allí una semana en julio?

¡Un abrazo!
Paul